Siding Repair & Installation Contractors in Durham, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh
Siding can protect your home from the elements and provide aesthetic appeal to make a great first impression. It is important to ensure your siding is properly maintained and remains in good condition, or else you risk compromising the integrity of your home.
Whether you have one section of siding and trim to replace or the entire house, do not hesitate to let Cole Roofing & Construction get the job done right the first time around. Our experts can advise you on the right siding and trim material for your home.
Our contractors can install the following siding products:
- Hardie® Plank primed products – James Hardie siding outperforms all the alternatives in quality, strength, durability, and low maintenance. Hardie® Plank siding is considered the most popular brand of siding in the United States. This type of siding can provide high-level performance for more than 40 years.
- Hardie® Plank ColorPlus® Technology products – James Hardie products with ColorPlus® Technology offers a wide range of beautiful and professional colors. These products offer up to 30 percent more color fade resistance to guarantee your home siding looks amazing for years to come.
Call (919) 999-3669 or fill out our online contact form to request a free estimate.
What Happens if You Don’t Fix Siding?
If you don't fix siding, there can be several negative consequences. The most immediate danger is water damage, as loose or rotting siding can allow moisture to seep into the walls of your home, leading to costly repairs. Additionally, if left unfixed, the structural integrity of your home can begin to deteriorate, leading to potentially dangerous conditions such as weakened walls or roofs.
The Benefits of Siding Replacement
If there are signs of rot, rust, mold, mildew, storm or wind damage, or water damage or leaks in your siding, then it is time to completely replace your siding. Although the damage may appear minor, it can quickly spread when left unattended, resulting in a much larger and more expensive project in the near future.
The following are the main benefits of siding replacement:
- Weatherproofing – If your siding is compromised, your home will be vulnerable to inclement weather conditions, such as rain, snow, storms, and gusty winds. Installing new siding can protect your home from the elements and help prevent a wide range of damage.
- Beautiful appearance – No matter what color or style you envision for your home, we offer a wide selection of siding products to make your vision a reality. The right kind of siding provides aesthetic appeal.
- Energy-efficient – Did you know that siding can also improve your home’s overall efficiency? That’s right! High-quality siding can help you save energy for years to come.
Call Us for a Free Estimate!
Our licensed and insurance specialists can inspect your home; listen to your suggestions about style, color, textures, and orientations; and install siding that fits your vision. With more than 11,000 satisfied customers through the state of North Carolina, look no further than Cole Roofing & Construction for experienced and trusted siding repair and installation services.
Contact us today at (919) 999-3669 to schedule an appointment with our siding experts!
“I highly recommend Cole Roofing and Construction. They replaced my roof and did an excellent job for an incredibly good price.”- Lotta P.
“I was very pleased with their service. The crew was on time, worked very efficiently on the roof replacement, the clean up afterward was amazing, not an old shingle or tiny piece of a shingle anywhere.”- Margit G.
“Cole Roofing did an outstanding job installing a new roof for us. They were professional, hard working, and careful not to harm any plants or shrubbery around the house.”- Leslie W.
“Cole roofing has exceptional service, the team worked diligently over some of the hottest days of the year, starting early to avoid the heat. the clean up crew did an excellent job and we couldn't be happier with the appearance of our brand new roof!”- Karen C.
“Cole Roofing did an excellent job replacing our roof and skylights. They communicated well, arrived on time, the crew worked quickly and efficiently and cleaned up great after the job was complete.”- L M.
“First off, I would like to say that I was a contractor for over 20 years in a different industry, and it takes a lot to wow me. From the first phone call and interaction with Cole Roofing, I was impressed. Phone calls returned promptly, estimate appt set. ”- Kevin S.
“I highly recommend Cole Roofing & Construction for home repairs. Greg Cole was quick to respond to a request for a work quote and patiently walked us through our entire work process giving us options and suggestions.”- Pete L.
“Their crew set up tarps to protect our shrubs and to catch the debris from stripping our old roof. They worked constantly from the early morning till the high heat of the day. Had a well deserved break in the afternoon and finished the roof that day. They ”- Frank K.
We treat every house we work on as if it were our house. Whether you need repair services or you have a big construction or renovation project in mind, we are the company to call!View All
Have a Question?
We have answers! With over 40 years of experience, we are familiar with many common concerns homeowners may have. Don't see your answer, contact our team!FAQs
At Cole Roofing & Construction, we will go above and beyond to create safe, beautiful, and durable roofs, with no project being too big or small! Schedule an appointment today!Get In Touch